save section with loggedin account to use later.

• Hi,

I am finishing a bot that login in different accounts on a social media site with a unique fingerprint and proxy and make some tasks on each account.

I would like to save this section that this account is already logged in, so the next time i use that account I dont need to login again.

How can I save that section so it works like a normal browser that is already logged in in your acccount in facebook for example and dont need to login every time you open that social media account.

I know there is fingerprint manager but this is manual. I would like to use the sections that BAS generated when it logged in the first time it used the account.

thanks

• @surfmore said in save section with loggedin account to use later.:

Hi,

I am finishing a bot that login in different accounts on a social media site with a unique fingerprint and proxy and make some tasks on each account.

I would like to save this section that this account is already logged in, so the next time i use that account I dont need to login again.

How can I save that section so it works like a normal browser that is already logged in in your acccount in facebook for example and dont need to login every time you open that social media account.

I know there is fingerprint manager but this is manual. I would like to use the sections that BAS generated when it logged in the first time it used the account.

thanks

a7db263c-4ecf-43b7-a260-899d84647e86-изображение.png

• @Fox thanks for your support.

I figured out how to do it, but many profiles dont work and still show login and password page.

A few do work though.

Doesnt make sense for me as I am using the same script. the only difference are the user:pass I am using to login.

Is there any trick?

• @surfmore said in save section with loggedin account to use later.:

@Fox thanks for your support.

I figured out how to do it, but many profiles dont work and still show login and password page.

A few do work though.

Doesnt make sense for me as I am using the same script. the only difference are the user:pass I am using to login.

Is there any trick?

It all depends on the site