custom interface bug

• I'm designing a custom interface. but when I add a new resource field to the program I made after finishing the design, this is not added. because I realized that the html codes remain fixed ...

Isn't there an easy way to add new input field to the program after the interface design is finished?

• @xxasaxx said in custom interface bug:

I'm designing a custom interface. but when I add a new resource field to the program I made after finishing the design, this is not added. because I realized that the html codes remain fixed ...

Isn't there an easy way to add new input field to the program after the interface design is finished?

Adding new resources to the interface is quite possible, most likely you made a error somewhere

• @Fox The error I encountered is as follows:

Since the html is fixed, I manually add that field to the html code. so far no problem. however, if I go back to the interface screen from the code screen and make a change and save it, the "if visible" fields are broken. The "id" values of the fields I have customized disappear. this must be a mistake