FPM2 high CPU load

• Hello,

I created about 500 profiles with FPM2 and now want to let them surf the internet through the "HumanEmulation" function.

Unfortunately when I click on the gear icon and check all profiles in "Save current "Humanlike emulation type" settings for following profiles:" my CPU on the server goes to 100%. I already set the "Skip frames" to 50 for all profiles to save CPU. Too bad that I can't simply check e.g. the 1st profile, hold down "Shift"-key and mark e.g. the 100th entry to check just the first hundred profiles for human emulation and save CPU this way. As far as I can see I can only check/uncheck all profiles at once by the check box at the very top but when I want e.g. check 100 profiles for human emulation I have to check all that manually? Or did I miss something?

Thank you :)

• @morpheus93 said in FPM2 high CPU load:

Hello,

I created about 500 profiles with FPM2 and now want to let them surf the internet through the "HumanEmulation" function.

Unfortunately when I click on the gear icon and check all profiles in "Save current "Humanlike emulation type" settings for following profiles:" my CPU on the server goes to 100%. I already set the "Skip frames" to 50 for all profiles to save CPU. Too bad that I can't simply check e.g. the 1st profile, hold down "Shift"-key and mark e.g. the 100th entry to check just the first hundred profiles for human emulation and save CPU this way. As far as I can see I can only check/uncheck all profiles at once by the check box at the very top but when I want e.g. check 100 profiles for human emulation I have to check all that manually? Or did I miss something?

Thank you :)

Yes, unfortunately, it is not possible to specify the exact number of profiles. But you can quickly select a profile by holding down the left mouse button

support632.gif

you can deselect the profiles by holding down the right mouse button

support633.gif

• Thank you. I will try it that way :)

• @Fox Is there maybe a setting where I can choose in FPM2 how many profile it should "feed" at a time? So e.g. I have 500 profiles in my profile folder but want only 100 "human emulated" at the same time and when that batch of 100 profiles is finished take the next batch of 100?

Or maybe a workaround to achieve that to save CPU load?

Thank you!