Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Is there a way to refresh the browser without using JavaScript?
@to-nice что в твоем понимании "refresh the browser" ?
Hi @spam
Load url
Just use this action again
@000 @aronax is it safe? am i not detected this way?
@to-nice как происходит обновление страницы в настоящем браузере? Ты смотрел вкладку "сеть" в "инструмент разработчика", про которую я тебе раньше говорил ?
@to-nice https://community.bablosoft.com/topic/27127/browseractionemulation-модуль-для-выполнения-различных-действий-в-браузере
@to-nice The refresh button in your standard browser does the same thing: it loads the same URL 100% safe
@nirvanius @aronax @spam thankyouuuuuu
Try use proxy,fingerprints
@Detected said in Browser settings:
Dear fox, when I tried the module I noticed that it closes the browser and opens it again. I'm using them, but I need something to clear cookies completely in addition :(
Dear fox, when I tried the module I noticed that it closes the browser and opens it again.
I'm using them, but I need something to clear cookies completely in addition :(
You will familiarize yourself with the description of this action, there is no need to clean anything additional.
@dimehook Check if the server goes to sleep when you disconnect from it. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70794205/prevent-aws-ec2-instance-from-going-to-sleep-when-closing-terminal-window
For BAS we need to use %% I guess, after trying all the things, this code worked.
Thank you for helping @tet-vivi @super84